In a sea of similar and mediocre eateries we now have a wonderful new exotic culinary opportunity here in Bahia de Caraquez. Following a very popular trend in Europe and North America International award winning Chef Hugo Jiménez and Rosy Hidalgo have opened their exquisite private dining room for your dining pleasure with HJ eventos & catering. We have enjoyed this true five star dining experience on several occasions.
Chef Jiménez's awards include Ecuador's national culinary cup, Gold Cup International Cuisine, and a gold medal from the " American Culinary Federation " with the plate of " alligator tail wrapped in bacon, bathed with naranjilla sauce, balsamic reduction, garnished with cardamon, and accompanied with quinoa, red basil, vegetable rolls. "
An archway frames the dining room with rich wood table and floors, and accent lighting designed full of character and charm.
A living room with lighting and music providing refined and luxurious ambiance with comfortable furniture for your relaxation.
An outside balcony provides a perfect view of the night lit bridge, and the tranquil estuary with the silhouettes of moored sailboats.
Guests will have the rare opportunity to slip into the simple kitchen where a top chef masters the artistry of the cuisine they create.
Your evening menu will be gourmet recipes customized to your needs. Every meal is prepared from scratch using only the finest fresh ingredients. The cornucopia of culinary creations provides a true gourmet experience, with each taste providing a new delight. Your meal will be an exquisite culinary encounter to satisfy palates that appreciate cuisine with worldly flair.
• Pears in a red wine reduction sauce and filled with cheese fondue, plus a side of basil pesto
• Fresh fish tiradito (a thin cut between a sashimi and Carpaccio), accented with a spicy rocoto sauce
• Tenderloin carpaccio in a creamy parmesean pesto sauce
• Champagne soup with a mustard capuccino
• Pork tenderloin doused with chocolate curry sauce and served with pink quinoa risotto
• Cookie-crusted prawns perked up with a passion fruit sauce and served with grilled potatoes and organic greens
• Grilled octopus served with fresh salad and just sliced-n-fried potatoes
• Marlin, grilled and adorned with a savory, black olive sauce and served alongside a hearty parmesean risotto
• shot of suspiro limeno
Hugo Jimenez, Malecon Alberto Santos 1848, Bahia de Caraquez, Manabi - Ecuador